Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Some of the cards I made in Charlotte

I wanted to show a representation of some of the 336 cards I made while I was in Charlotte for 2 weeks back in January.

Here they are sorted by type.


I have a lot of older paper in my stash there. But, I took some new paper I got recently in the Webster's Pages Warehouse box. There was some GREAT paper in that box!


This one is Webster's Pages. I loved that sheet!



The next 2 are also Webster's pages. They were both a file folders that I cut down.
I LOVE how I can use an Edger die to "extend" a smaller piece of paper!






Masculine, right?


This one, too!



I have more. I will post them, soon!

Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan
.

2 comments:

  1. Honestly, Susan, the truth is, I'm speechless. And THAT is the best compliment I can pay you, lol!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That butterfly card, LOVE! I know you will sell them all. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete