Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

March 2014 Blog Hop ~ Card 2


March-Blog-Hop-Inspiration

 This month we are challenging you to incorporate anything high gloss into a paper crafting project! 

I LOVE shaker cards!
I just do not love how much time it takes to make them. 

Lizzie's Text Block Birthday was meant for a shaker card. 
SO CUTE!!!
Mine is filled with shiny crushed glass glitter, some sequins, and a silver charm!


A shiny, glittery rectangle of FUN!!!


Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

4 comments:

  1. There are many reasons to love this card, very pretty and bling-y!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sis!

    I can call you sis because we have the same Father : )

    AND we used the same!! card idea for the Papertrey Hop! great minds think alike!!

    I can't get a drink of water to you but here is something that refreshes me daily!!

    Romans 15:13

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty!! Love all the purple and the bit of sparkle inside the shaker box!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a fun card! Love shakers and this is why. Pretty shiny pockets of goodies! My granddaughter would love this. She's a purple fanatic!

    ReplyDelete