Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Make It Monday #156: 3D Stamp Paint Techniques ~ Card 2

19

Your project must use at least one Papertrey product and any 3D paint technique

Still in a CRANKY mood :(



This on turned out much better. I BRAVELY used my Polka Dot impression plate with Melissa's technique. Be warned: you will have to clean up...
I again colored my embossing paste with a re-inker, Berry Sorbet.
I also made a bottle of mist with Berry Sorbet and sprayed the card front with it. and a circle stencil.
I actually LOVE how the paste stayed in the out-side rim of the circles and gave it a darker edge.
But... it was messy!

Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

2 comments:

  1. Susan, love the circles. Can't believe the bg is a stencil. Such a fun happy card!

    ReplyDelete