Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

March 2014 Blog Hop ~ Card 5

March-Blog-Hop-Inspiration

 This month we are challenging you to incorporate anything high gloss into a paper crafting project! 

I wasn't going to post this one. It was a "practice card"
But, why not! There is a PTI gift certificate on the line! ;)


The reason I wasn't going to post it was, I didn't get it lined-up perfectly.
Oh well! At least you can see the embossing on my monogram!
Nichole did this on the release and I LOVED it!
It was obviously a challenge to line it up, but I am sure the next one will be better!


Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan


10 comments:

  1. I love the red and the big S - my initial too. Now I did not notice that you didn't get it lined up straight until you pointed it out. We are our own worst critics, aren't we? (I recently purchased a plastic centering ruler for under $5 which helped me to get things centered and straight.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card! I didn't see the flaw, it looks good to me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is also very nice. Red, your favorite color, and your initial. Love it. Great note card set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE it!!! I join in with the I didnt notice any flaws!!
    Happy Hopping!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this personalized card. I didn't see the flaw either. :) Well done you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The monogram looks great with that frame!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am very glad you posted it, the monogram is sensational. Definitely pinning this one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful card!! I have been wanting to see this cover plate in action!! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that cover plate (just haven't used it yet), such a cool glossy monogram- wouldn't this make a fabulous gift set?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the red and white! Great graphic card, and the glossy letter is perfect!

    ReplyDelete