Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Friday, March 28, 2014

Make It Monday #157: DYI Cover Plates

48


Your project must use at least one Papertrey product and making your own cover plate styles with dies..

When I first watched this MIM, I wasn't sure I was going to participate.
Today, as I was making a few cards, I looked at my Beautiful butterfly dies and thought, Why Not!


I am THRILLED with how it turned out!
I didn't want to stamp my butterflies, I just cut some PTI polka dot paper with each butterfly. I almost always use the Filigree Border Die to cut a contrasting paper to make "wings" for my butterflies. I also use a strip of clear jewels for the 'bodies".


I LOVE the script Thank you from Keep It Simple: Thank You.


This card was actually easy to make once I figured out what I was doing. I will definitely be making more!!!

Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan



3 comments:

  1. Gah! This is gorgeous! I WILL be CASing this. 2 of my faves, polka dots and butterflies! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Susan, I love this! Love the polka dots and your butterfly wings. Why didn't I ever think of doing that?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a darling card - very springlike with the polka dots too!

    ReplyDelete