Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

March 2014 Blog Hop ~ Card 6

March-Blog-Hop-Inspiration
 This month we are challenging you to incorporate anything high gloss into a paper crafting project! 

I saved my favorite for last. This card is based on the one everyone loved from the release. 

Nichole's beauty:


I wanted to have the look of the Watercolor Wonder, but I do not own those stamps. It was easy to achieve the look without them.
Actually, while I had my re-inkers out I made several panels so I can make more of this card.

I LOVE IT!!!
Wet Paint is AWESOME!!!
The BEST font in a long time!


Can you see the clear embossing on the Thanks?
I currently have a Berry Sorbet obsession.
It is such a great color!


I had fun with this challenge! I love embossing I just wish I didn't end up with embossing powder all over my work space :(

Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan


9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love the shiny sentiment- Irma

    ReplyDelete
  2. This IS a great card. Love Wet Paint and your take on Watercolor Wonders. Fantastic!

    Hmm, thinking purples! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another FANTASTIC card!!
    Happy Hopping!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wet Paint looks wonderful with this technique. Well done you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Susan, all your glossy cards are WONDERFUL!! I love the watercolor stripes on this card and the Berry Sorbet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, vibrant card, and I'm in love with that font, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card!! The colors are so happy and I love the Wet Paint sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm loving this set too Susan. Love that you made your own stripes.

    ReplyDelete