Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Pretty Paper Cards

 I just wanted to post a couple of cards I made with the Teresa Collins paper pack I got from All Scrapbook Steals.
I LOVE her paper. Not as much as I LOVE Papertrey Ink, but...

I have told you before, I still make greeting card, sized cards. My customer are a bit older and that is what they are used to. I still like them for birthday cards, too!

This little collection had some journaling cards, so I used them!


The card on the next one had a obviously journal wording so I covered it up with a small sentiment frame.
The Beautiful Butterfly matched the one on the card, too! ;)


This one uses the heart border to stretch a piece of paper a wee short. That is one of my favorite tricks!


I have made DOZENS more. I won't photograph them all, but I will share some more.

Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

2 comments:

  1. Cute, cute CADS. I sure *need* that friend die!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards and ideas. Love the one to lengthen a wee short piece of paper. I enjoy your blog and visit often. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete