Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Friday, March 7, 2014

Some of the cards I made in Charlotte ~ Last post


The last of these cards. I have been frantically making Bunny Bags. I have sold everyone I have made and I cannot get ahead! GREAT problem to have, right? More $$ for my mission fund!
I have made a few cards. I reward myself with card making when I am in production mode. I need to have that creativity that is not fulfilled with scoring and gluing! But I haven't had to to photograph those...

Webster's Pages paper, so pretty


I bought more of the Teresa Collins Notations paper. It was a HUGE seller for me last fall. I hope I didn't go overboard bringing it back!


Don't you just LOVE the Limitless Layers Heart dies? They work so well for non-Valentines cards. A good heart is always welcome.

(Did I cut that music paper up-side down...)




This last one is one of  my favorites. I am not sure about the paper. I am pretty sure it in from the huge stash given to me. I LOVE how the Butterflies on the blue paper looks like the sky (to me anyway!)
I think it is a comforting, soothing sympathy card. I wish I have more of that paper...


OK! That is it!

Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

1 comment:

  1. Very nice cwrds. I wish you had more of that blue butterfly paper, too!

    ReplyDelete