Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Make It Monday #156: 3D Stamp Paint Techniques


Your project must use at least one Papertrey product and any 3D paint technique.


FRUSTRATION is running rampant at my house!  March Madness! That is ALL I am going to say!!!

I do not have the paint Melissa used so I made my own,. I used embossing paste and a re-inker.

I cut a stencil with  Cover Plate: Twist Die. I swiped it over the stencil onto Tag Sale #10. 
I cut the frame with Aqua Mist  and a button stack.


I covered up to much of the paste with the frame. So I made another attempt on the first post!
Remember, a FRUSTRATING DAY!

Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

2 comments:

  1. VERY pretty card. Love Tag Sale #10 and how you used it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I echo your frustration, but that's how we learn isn't it! And this is adorable. I'm in love with the button stacks die , and how you did it in aqua and white.

    ReplyDelete