Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Monday, March 3, 2014

Baby Shower Invite + Bunny Bag Favors

So I have this AMAZING friend, Jenny who supports my mission with all her heart!
She is hosting a Baby Shower and wanted me to do the invites.
After going back and forth, she printed out the text and I helped her embellish it with Special Delivery!

It actually is cuter in real life. I kept one that wasn't stamped as perfectly...


That Diaper Delivery Van is STINKIN' CUTE!

We also stamped Special Delivery on the front of the envelope with a little "binkie" stamp I have.

This is a box of 40 bunny Bags she is using as party favors!
SO CUTE!


I  used small pieces of self-adhesive Velcro to keep the bags closed. It worked better than a glue dot to make them re-sealable.


A box of work, but well worth it!!!


Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

2 comments:

  1. What a fun, fun post, Susan! Way to go on the show invites! I agree that the diaper service van is stinkin' cute (also charmingly antique, right? Does anyone use cloth diapers anymore?)! But that row upon row of bunny ears just about skiddered me right off my chair from giggling!! What a lot of work, but so, so worth it, I'm sure!! TFS!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable! I knew you needed that stamp set. Those bunny bags are so cute. Can't wait to borrow the dies! ;)

    ReplyDelete