Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Saturday, August 29, 2015

SAF 2015: UNCONVENTIONAL MATERIALS CHALLENGE

8-unconventional-materials-challenge

My son works at a hardware store. I grew up in a hardware store.
I found it difficult to find flat things to put on a card that could be mailed.
I made 2 projects. This first card, I LOVE...the second tag...ummmm!


The bottom,which is red reflector repair in real life looks hot pink. 
The black is anti-skid stair tread strip.
Kind of cool!


The flowers are water colored Vintage Linen. SO pretty!


The flowers are water colored Vintage Linen. SO pretty!



Thank you for looking at my blog
Susan

8 comments:

  1. Well, very pretty card! Love the texture of the tread strip! Daddy would be amazed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful! l love the anti-skid strip.

    On another note - HOW ARE YOU ALL KEEPING UP SO WELL WITH THE CHALLENGES?????

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! I like your take on this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's fun! Such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card and fantastic unconventional items.

    ReplyDelete