Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Saturday, August 29, 2015

SAF 2015: THREADS CHALLENGE ~ Laura

5-threads-challenge

SF Card #1 close up

I have been watching Laura and others do this thread nest for years. I never jumped in...
I bought the thread Laura suggested, in silver and I LOVE it.
Laura said she keeps here on a window sill. I am keeping mine on my work space or I won't use it.


It is so subtle and so pretty.
I kind of love it!

I haven't used In the Woods cover plate nearly enough.
I also practiced ink blending. I have a long way to go the compete with Laura... 


My cover plate covered a lot of my imperfections!

Thank you Laura for the great tutorial!

Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

6 comments:

  1. I agree, WOW! This is simply gorgeous. WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, Suze, I love this! That colour is amazeballs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your ink blending, colors, thread nest, ALL of it! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous blending, I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally! Amazing! Coloring! So striking! Great job blending the colors together!

    ReplyDelete