Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Saturday, August 29, 2015

SAF 2015: MIX + MATCH CHALLENGE ~ Dawn

7-mix-+-match-challenge

DSC_6550.2

Challenging, too.
I know my color combo of Berry Sorbet (my favorite), Plum Pudding and Winter Wisteria was not a re-invention of the wheel...but I have NEVER used them before!


I used 3 leaf sets. Enclosed Leaf, Leave it Be and Leaf Prints. I did use Enclosed Leaf for the veining on all three!


I actually kind of like it. I KNOW there are a lot of purple lovers out there, including my sister Pat *Hi Pat*

Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

3 comments:

  1. Why, yes, I do love purple! Love this combo. Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great leaves! Love the contrasting vanes and the unexpected colors!!

    ReplyDelete