Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

MAKE IT MONDAY #220: DIE CUT MINI NOTEBOOKS


Mimnotebooks2


Create a project utilizing your take on the challenge. Your project must use at least one Papertrey product and a die cut mini notebook.

  Last February I was privileged to sell my cards and favors at the woman's conference, Inspired for Life, at my church. This money is donated back to the church missions to dig fresh water wells in Malawi, Africa.

I have already been invited to sell at the conference in February 2016.


I am always on the look-out for things I can make and sell.
These might be an option...


The dies I chose were both from Dawn McVey!
Basic Bookmark 3 Die and Center Style: Feminine Die.

Basic Bookmark works best for Papertrey Notepads.
Center Style works best with ones I have on hand from a local printing company in my old hometown, Fredonia, Kansas.
that is where my Mom and sister Pat (purplegirl) live!

*Hi Pat*



Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan



12 comments:

  1. Well Susan, I would definitely buy these, they're gorgeous! Your detailing is lovely and so are the colors, purple white and green. I do craft fairs with my son and daughter, and look forward to them every year, so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love these mini notebooks. Love the colors, of course, love the way you use the pencil die flowers, love your heart for "the kids!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Susan...these are just beautiful! And I love that you used the bookmark dies to make them...I am SO going to try this with my next one! Love your color choices too...SO pretty!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute and love the purple.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are super cute and what a great use for that bookmark die!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Squee! Purple!!!! :) I love these and love the dies you chose for your notepads.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Inspiring! I love purples! Lovely shapes, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super gorgeous, Suze. I love the purples also and that die works really well for this project.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are awesome notepads! What a clever idea to use the bookmark and frame dies! And I'll bet Pat loves them too...since they're purple!! Ps. I'd buy these, too, so hope you do make some for selling at the conference. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty! and purple is my favorite color!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have to search sites with relevant information on given topic and provide them to teacher our opinion and the article. die struck pins

    ReplyDelete