Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Sunday, August 23, 2015

MAKE IT MONDAY #221: MASKING SENTIMENTS

MIM1

Create a project utilizing your take on the challenge. Your project must use at least one Papertrey product and a masked sentiment.

Ok, I am not going to pretend this is my best work!
I hurt my back a week ago and it kicked me in the...backside!
I have never taken this long to heal. So it really slowed me down. I stand to work at my table and I just could not spend time doing that.
Also...I made 27 Home Brew "Stock the Bar" wedding shower invites.

Excuses over!

I knew I wanted to use Enclosed:Leaf.
I also wanted to try some ink blending.


I still get splotchy spots. I tried to soften them. I need more practice.
I do love the leaf. I kinda have a thing for leaves.
Maybe its because Fall is my favorite time of the year!



A late Sunday afternoon entrant!

Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan



3 comments:

  1. Suze, it's magnificent, truly! Your blending is gorgeous and I love that leaf. Grrrr... I still haven't been able to settle on a leaf set, but I'm getting closer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fantastically gorgeous fall leaf. Beautiful, Suze.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an attractive Fall card, and the masking and coloring look very nice!

    ReplyDelete