Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Saturday, August 29, 2015

SAF 2015: THREADS CHALLENGE ~ Danielle

5-threads-challenge

Twinedetail1

What a fun technique! Thank you so much Danielle for sharing it!

God blessed me with 3 boys because he knew I couldn't do a girls hair. I am not a great braider, so don't examine my flowers to closely...
I actually had fun trying this prioject. Glue is a girls best friend!!!



I think they turned out amazing!
Such texture and interest!


And I can make more anytime I am brave enough to BRAID!

Thanks again, Danielle!

Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

6 comments:

  1. Lovely!
    ~milkshake007 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty! Love how your card turned out, the scallops look beautiful with the round flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did great! Our Grandma would be proud, and so will Mom! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pink and green is just about my most favourite all-time colour combo. I love this extra pretty card with those beautiful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cool! What a fun idea and your card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! If the braiding isn't perfect, you sure can't tell! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete