Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Saturday, August 29, 2015

SAF 2015: ACCESSORIES CHALLENGE ~ Maile

6-accessories-challenge

Wooden Bangles

I had my fingers crossed my bangles would be curved and not broken this morning.
YAY! They were. Mine is a bit big, but Oh well, I could still use it.

I chose to cover mine with patterned paper.  


It was actually pretty easy after watching Maile's  video.
My Mod Podge is old and it stank to high heaven. VERY pungent!
But it seemed to do the trick!


Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

6 comments:

  1. Yes! It's surprisingly easy! So glad you gave this a go. I love your pattern paper selection for your bangle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cool, I need to try some for sure! Your paper choice is perfect for fall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with this! I love the paper you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, perfect design for fall! It'll go great with all the clothing textures and warm colors of the season!

    ReplyDelete