Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

AUGUST 2015 BLOG HOP


August Blog Hop Inspiration

A bit late to the party today. I spent some time cleaning up my room and work space yesterday.
It had gotten a bit out of control...
I forgot to make my Blog Hop card!

So for this challenge I reverted back to my literal self! Last month I used the inspiration to give me guidance, not exact. Today...LITERAL!!!!!



I used Simple Circles Border Die to make a "table for my dye bowls.

The banner die was my second choice. I wanted to use the banner from Keep it Simple Frames but it was just a bit wide. I wanted 5 colors, so I had to use this more narrow die.
I wanted the texture from the stitch lines.


I could have gone horizontal...
Couldn't do it...

Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

9 comments:

  1. It's whimsical and a lot of fun, Suze. Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the creative way you made your dye pots! Excellent interpretation and great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so fun! Great take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun and colorful card, Susan! Love how each person interprets the photo differently ~ makes for a fun hop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing wrong with being literal! I love this fun and bright card...it will definitely bring a smile to the recipients face...it did mine!! :0)

    ReplyDelete