Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Saturday, August 29, 2015

SAF 2015: PATTERNS CHALLENGE

Dawn

Dawn

Create a card using one of the above twelve sketches as your inspiration.  You can use whatever products, colors, etc. that you wish.


This challenge came together quickly for me.
I was SO HAPPY to bust out an Edger die!
I LOVE them and do not use them enough!



I also LOVE Vintage Linen.
I cannot make enough flowers with that set!
These are water colored.


This was a bit of a challenge for me. I usually put my flowers at the bottom of a card or on the left side. So it took me a bit to get them arranged! HaHa! Creature of habit, I guess.

Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, girl! Lovely watercolored flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous and I too love that set and watercoloring them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and lovely interpretation of the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're really on a happy colour kick today, girl. Love this so much! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so gorgeous! I love your watercolored flowers! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty!!! I LOVE the watercolor flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Susan, you're a 'Vintage Linen' master! Love your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete