Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Friday, August 28, 2015

Papertrey Ink 2015 Stamp-A-Faire


1-friday-night-fashion-show
Show-us-your-shirt


 Customers are invited to alter a white t-shirt in any way they see fit.  You can stamp on it, stitch die-cut felt shapes onto it, add ribbons and buttons, color on it, the sky is the limit! 

My supplies and work space.
Ready for tomorrow!



My altered T-shirt



I made 3 flowers I adhered to my T-shirt! They look a bit red-orange but they are not. They are Red!
I used Beautiful Bloom 2 & 3
These dies were among my first PTI purchases and I still LOVE them.
I LOVE felt flowers!

Thank you for looking at my blog
Susan








13 comments:

  1. Well, we both love felt flowers & used them on our shirts--how fun! Yours really make a statement & you inspire me to make another one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the felt flowers on your T-shirt, looks like you're all ready for a weekend of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your flowers Susan. Really bright and vibrant. Happy stamp a faire weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous flowers! Of course they are red!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply elegant, Susan! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful cluster of flowers! This is what I've chosen for my necklace tomorrow ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Susan, the flowers look perfect! Happy SAF!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Susan, what a lovely cluster of flowers!
    Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome T-shirt! I love those red flowers! They were on of my first purchases too!

    ReplyDelete