Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Saturday, August 29, 2015

SAF 2015: ACCESSORIES CHALLENGE ~ Erin

6-accessories-challenge

Stamp-a-Faire Necklace

Well, stitching isn't my thing, but I did not let that stop me!!!

Mine aren't stitched but they still convey that feel!



I am in a red mood this weekend. With felt, anyway!

My crosses are actually brads, but they had the black "onyx" look like the button on the Lovely Layers bloom.


I wasn't sure if I could putt his one off...but I did!

Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

6 comments:

  1. Love those colors and I never thought to use those dies! Going to try now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! Yes, you pulled it off. Lovely, and the crosses are prefect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how this turned out! Beautiful job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful job and great improvising for a similar look without the stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! I love how this and your bracelet turned out!! You were a very busy woman yesterday.

    ReplyDelete