Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Summer Card Camp 2011 ~ Week 3 Challenge








Here is my card for Summer Card Camp 2011 ~ Week 3 Challenge.  These pictures wee taken outside and I don't have my Photoshop so they are not edited.  I will re-shoot at home so you can see close-up pictures.  The card base is 4 1/4x5 1/2 white cardstock.  The fold is on the side.  The patterned paper is from a stack I got on clearance here in Charlotte.  The cover was missing so I don't know what the brand is but it is pretty paper.  The patterned paper is 4 1/8x4 and the brown paper is 4x1 3/4.  Cream organza ribbon, Michael's,  is tied in a bow at the seam.  Darker cream cardstock was cut with PTI Doily Details die.  PTI Beautiful Blooms II #1 was sued to cut cream felt.  A red button was sewn in the center with button twine.  I made a stick pin with a corsage pin and glass pearls from WalMart.  The tag is PTI Tiny Tags and is stamped with Pure Poppy ink.  The trim is red lace is from Doodlebug Designs inc. 1977 Christmas asst. 
Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

1 comment: