Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Friday, July 29, 2011

Oops' more Rolled Roses!


Here are 2 more cards with my favorite, right now, however you know I LOVE all of my PTI dies!  These cards are 4 1/4x5 1/2 white cardstock.  They are top fold.  The mats are 4x 5 3/8.  This paper came from either the clearance stack from AC Moore, or that older Me and My Big ideas stack.  Micheal's satin ribbon was tied in a knot around the center of the card.  A Wilton doily was cut in half and adhered to the top of the ribbon.  The pink one was lightly inked.  Lace that came from AC Moore was adhered under the ribbon.  Large, medium and small rolled roses flowers were cut from the solid paper and adhered to the center of the doily.  A PTI Love Lives Here butterfly was used to cut coordinating paper. A small pearl was added to the center.  A sprig of Turning a New Leaf die. 
There is room on the bottom to stamp a sentiment.
Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

1 comment:

  1. VERY beautiful cards. As much as I love purple, I think the pink is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete