Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Burgandy ~ Day 3

This is another card that showcases, Burgundy.  The base is 4 1/4x5 1/2 white cardstock.  The mats are 4x 2 3/4.  I took a scrap of the stripe and cut it with PTI Large Rickrack border die.  It was glued at the seam.  Cream felt was cut with PTI Beautiful Blossoms II #3.  A glass pearl, WalMart was sewn into the center of the flower.  The flower was adhered with a glue dot.  The sentiment was stamped with Scarlet Jewel in on a piece that was cut with my Cricut,  It was in my "cut" drawer.  When I cut things I typically cut multiples and keep them in a drawer.  I believe this is from Just Because Cards but I am not 100% sure.  If you need to know, ask & I will look it up. 
VERY simple card, but pretty.
Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

1 comment:

  1. Very nice card. I really like that you changed the direction of the stripe. Very striking!

    ReplyDelete