Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Burgundy Card

This 4 1/4x5 1/2 white cardstock base card showcases the color Burgundy.  The 4x2 3/4 mats are a patterned paper that is from my stash, meaning some older paper I own.  The solid is an Archivers cardstock.  The burgundy organza ribbon is from Michael's, and is tied in a knot at the seam.  The flower is made from some burgundy handmade paper from my stash.  I cut it with PTI Beautiful Blooms II #2 die, 5 times.  4 were folded into quarters and one was left flat.  The four folded flowers were adhered to the flat one and a small button was sewn into the center with black button twine.  The stamp is a Hero Arts sentiment stamped in Vintage Cream.
The folded flower is easy to make and you could use a scallop punch to have the same results.
Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

1 comment: