Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Friday, May 25, 2012

Papertrey May Blog Hop Challenge 2



The-Challenge
Blog hop inspiration
photo credit

This months inspiration is a unique color scheme that has been popping up everywhere this spring.  A bright green (Simply Chartreuse or New Leaf) paired with bold black & white patterns.  Think gingham, argyle, checks or stripes.  Really mix things up and enjoy the creative process! We look forward to seeing your creations today




This card is based on a card by Dawn McVey. The background paper is Bitty Box Basics Patterned Paper from PTI. The envelope the tag fits into is from Michael's. I have a package of Glassine bags from PTI but I could not find them. I like that translucent look but... Do you ever put things away can can't find them? I bet not! The tag is Tag sale #6. I didn't buy it at first, I wasn't sure I loved it but, of course I did! I used the new Chevron dies to cut black card stock for the paper bag. Limitless layers in round and oval. The stamp is Tagged Sentiments, too cute! A jewel from my stash and Seam Binding.
Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan 

No comments:

Post a Comment