Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Make It Monday #64: Using Color Inspiration ~ Day 6, version 2




This is my second post of the day, so be sure and scroll down and see the first card! Number 7 in this challenge! I am almost there!
 I REALLY like this card! I said in my first post, which for you is my second post ;) that I like to take a more literal method in my response to the challenge. This is as literal as I could get! Without gluing skeins of yarn on the front of the card! I have made a design similar to this before but not this exact one. It uses strips of all of the challenge colors, the base of the card being the Vintage Cream. I used Edgers #3 to trim the edges of the strips and then spaced them out and adhered them to the Vintage Cream base. Aqua Mist card stock was cut with Fillable Frames #10 (LOVE that one!). I always use an oval, cut on my Cricut, when I   use that frame as a mat. That Vintage Cream oval was stamped with Terracotta Tile ink. The card was finished with a length of Cream Seam Binding tied in a double bow. 
LOVE it!
Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

2 comments: