Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Friday, May 11, 2012

Movers and Shakers Zippers



A quick post with the last Movers and Shakers Zippers card I made. I really don't have any tips for this die. With some of the other interactive dies I really do recommend using lighter weight card stock, but with the zipper one it isn't as big of a deal. I do stamp the sentiment under the zipper off on a strip narrow enough to slide under the zipper so if I sell it, the buyer knows what it says. I used Eyelet Lace & Butterfly dies to embellish the card. Actually, a VERY simple card.
Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

2 comments:

  1. Love it! I just used this die for the first time for my daughter's birthday card. So fun the way you can tuck in a little "secret" message for the recipient to find.

    ReplyDelete