Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Friday, May 25, 2012

Papertrey May Blog Hop Challenge 4

Blog-hop-logo
The-Challenge
Blog hop inspiration
photo credit

This months inspiration is a unique color scheme that has been popping up everywhere this spring.  A bright green (Simply Chartreuse or New Leaf) paired with bold black & white patterns.  Think gingham, argyle, checks or stripes.  Really mix things up and enjoy the creative process! We look forward to seeing your creations today!





I am back from time off for Colin's graduation. BooHoo :(  I will miss him so much when he leaves. I will post one of his Senior pictures next week, but today it is Blog Hop. This is my first card which will look like the last, Ha!
This  card uses black card stock cut with Quatrefoil Die. That is topped with Limitless Layers 3 1/2 Oval that cut Simply Chartreuse card stock & white card stock. The flowers are Rosie Posie. Tiny Tags was was used on black card stock and tied with black bakers twine. 
A VERY simple card. 
Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

1 comment:

  1. I think this may be my fave of the 4! And I know you will miss that Colin! He is so wonderful. An Aunt knows!

    ReplyDelete