Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Make it Monday

Make It Monday #67: Step-it-Up: Mixing Patterned Papers






My Make it Monday card. I used scraps from the following PTI Paper Packs: Damask Designs Patterned Paper, Polka Dot Parade Patterned Paper,  Beautiful Blooms Patterned Paper. The card base it 4 1/4x5 1/2 white card stock. The strips are 4x1 3/4ish. I used the new Chevron border die to cut strips of Hawaiian Shores card stock for the seams. Pretty Peonies stamps and dies were used for the embellishments.
This was a GREAT challenge for me. I would have NEVER used these patterns together, but I like it! I LOVE using scraps. Especially ones like the Damask pack which I LOVE!
Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

2 comments:

  1. Very cute. Now that you stepped out of your comfort zone, who knows where it will lead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with the MIM technique. I have yet to pull out some pattern papers and play along. The patterns you chose are perfect together!

    ReplyDelete