Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Make It Monday #64: Using Color Inspiration ~ Day 4





 Day 4, can you believe I am still hanging in here? This card was harder for me. I had an initial idea of a curve like the sofa back and squares of pattern like the pillows. I made SEVERAL pattern pieces and none were exactly what I envisioned. This is what I came up with. I used all of the colors, however the Soft Stone really does not show up all that well. The 4 1/4x5 1/2 white card stock base has Mat Stack 5 that cut Fine Linen card stock. A floral image was made with a stamp from Mat Stack 5 stamps set.  A strip of Melon Berry across the center. The 3 panels at the bottom are Retro Background basics, Chevron Stripes and the same floral image stamped on soft stone. The Jar Label was cut with soft Stone and stamped in Lavender Moon. I added some dew drops for a little interest.
I will do my best to be back tomorrow.
Oh, my friend persuaded Sam's to re-print our invites at no cost! God was looking out for Me!
Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty, love how the colors coordinate, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, another pretty card.

    Glad about the invites! Whew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card, I never even really looked at the photo, just the colors. Nice job on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susan, love your card! You are right on with the inspiration, your colors and patterns are perfect! I will email you with more info this weekend about the card kits. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete