Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Thursday, February 9, 2017

MAKE IT MONDAY #275: STAMPED DANGLES


PTI-MIM020617-1A

Create a project utilizing your take on the challenge. Your project must use at least one Papertrey product and stamped dangles.

Oh my goodness! This is the earliest I have gotten a Make it Monday card done in...forever!

I wasn't so sure about this one. I cannot draw a straight line with a ruler...and I didn't. But, thought I'd give it a go!


I bought Noted: Scalloped A2 Vertical Die when it came out but hadn't gotten around to using it.Just too busy with FAST card making.
It is much easier to use than I feared.  


I cut down one of the ombre dot papers from the Vintage linen paper packs.
I LOVE that paper so much...I should have bought more...

Wish Big Basic die was my sentiment. I wanted the texture!
My dangles are from: Honey Bee, Sweet Baby, Color Pop Butterfly and Birthday Classics August.
It was fun looking for similar sized images.

My lines are not straight...should have used a line stamp or a ruler.. :(


I actually enjoyed the technique! I am now ZEN!!! WooHoo!!

Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

7 comments:

  1. Cute, cute card Susan!! I pulled out my Wish Big die when I started my card, and then thought "nah, that won't work!" Boy did you prove me wrong!! I love your dangles hanging off the die cut...absolutely perfect! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a wonderful die that you used. Great card. Terrific choice of dangles. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Susan! Your lines are adorable, and so are your sweet dangles. You made the 'Wish Big' shine! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't even consider this die because I thought it would be too big, but it looks wonderful on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, and the layering is perfection!

    ReplyDelete