Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Sunday, February 19, 2017

CELEBRATING THE PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE: 2014

2014
2833

Do you already own any of the five sets that were highlighted today? Time to dust them off and make an all new project using it!

I do not own a set of dies I use more than Life is Beautiful
I use the stamps but not nearly as much as the dies.
I make a LOT of cards and 2 butterflies fill a card front.
And it will be... beautiful!


That is exactly what I did.
2 layered butterflies and an Amazing die cut from It's the Thought.


That's it!
In my opinion, that is all it needs!


A little Aqua Mist paper and you are good-to-go!!!

Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

1 comment:

  1. I agree. Those butterfly dies can make a wonderful card. Probably my most used dies, also. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete