Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Monday, February 13, 2017

CELEBRATING THE PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE: 2009

2009

Do you already own any of the five sets that were highlighted today? Time to dust them off and make an all new project using it!

6a00e54ef2e29988330111685c5d54970c-500wi

I LOVE this card of Dawns...It needed no updating.
It is PERFECT as is!

Here is my take...


I used Vintage Cream and True Black Card stock.


The Banner is from the Keep it Simple die set and Double Ended Banner dies.


I rarely make my own background paper. I make a LOT of cards and it takes time.
This one turned out really pretty.
I bought the Damask paper pack during the sale.
I could re-create this pretty fast with the pattern pack...I think...

Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely striking! I know that this will sell. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Suze! Black and white is my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Suze!!!!! This is absolutely stunning!!!! I love it.

    ReplyDelete