Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Sunday, February 19, 2017

CELEBRATING THE PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE: 2013

2013

Ruby Rose - Dawn


-Do you already own any of the five sets that were highlighted today? Time to dust them off and make an all new project using it!

Ahhh. Ruby Rose!
SUCH a beautiful set...
But as I was making my card I realized one of the problems I have had over the years with it...less is more!
I can get a bit over-the-top!

Too many of the pretty blooms...

Here is my re-make...I'll post my original after I show you my entry...


I used Rustic Wreath. I had gotten it out when I was making cards for the conference.
It takes up space and adds nice texture.


Ruby Rose has such interesting elements...
I always want to use all of them, I mean ALL of them!


You can see that on this card...


It's kinda busy...

Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan



1 comment:

  1. I really like how you used the wreath to make your card. It really sets off the flowers.

    ReplyDelete