Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Thursday, February 16, 2017

CELEBRATING THE PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE: 2011


 Garden Variety - Dawn

Don't own any of today's showcased sets? Draw inspiration from any of the projects highlighted in todays' post and adapt a Papertrey set that you already own.

I used Garden Variety II, 'cause that's what I have.
My sister Pat *Hi Pat!* gave it to me!
I haven't used it in forever.
I was SO happy to get it out and use it.
I think it is so cute!


Berry Sorbet pattern paper pack. I now have a LOT of it...

and a Bumble Bee from Honey Bees...so cute...

                                         

It makes s super easy card...



Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan


1 comment:

  1. You are an amazing cardmaker! Love this card and Garden Variety. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete