Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

CELEBRATING THE PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE: 2016

2016

3167

Amy's card I used as inspiration.

Painted Petals - Amy


I chose Painted petals.
I LOVE Tulip Time...a LOT!
But I hadn't used the sunflower image very much so I decided it was time for this Kansas girls to make a sunflower card!


Do you get stuck in ruts?
I am loving the Rustic Wreath as an anchor for floral blooms right now.
So, out it came, again!


The flowers are so well designed.
I cannot figure out why I haven't used them more!!!


Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan




2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! This Kansas girl loves sunflowers, too. That wreath really does set those sunflowers off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved every that card as well, and I love your version. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete