Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Stamp-a-faire 2013: Sweet Sugar Coated Embellishments



I chose Dawns Dipped layers technique. I had her Damask Snowflake dies on my work space because I want to make some with shrink plastic. I LOVE, and I mean really LOVE those dies. They might be my favorite PTI die (but don't hold  gun to my head 'cause I have lots of favorites!) But they are most definitely at the top of my list ;)



I am beyond thrilled with how this card turned out. I am exhausted. My back is sore and my brain is fried but I might have saved the best for last (certainly not the salt flower!)

The paper is from the Pure Poppy pattern pack. Another BRILLIANT PTI item! And new for me, Peaceful Pinecones. I did not buy it last year. I already had my holiday things planned out. I am so glad I ordered it this summer. I LOVE it. How pretty does it look all sugar coated! 


Thanks to everyone of you who have looked at all 10 of my cards (11 if you count that ugly salt flower number).
I appreciate every comment.

This tired stamper is going to bed!!!

Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Suze!

    I know Josh thinks that CASing cards is wrong, but I am so CASing this one, too! Love it!

    Night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out gorgeous! Sounds like you had a fabulous, productive day!

    ReplyDelete