Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Friday, August 16, 2013

More Teresa Collins Notations cards

Here are some of the OVER 125 cards I have made so far with this paper package (see previous post)

This is how I approach most 12x12 papers, unless it  has a pattern I am trying to work around. I cut 2 strips 4 3/4x12. I trim those to 4 3/4x6 3/4 and make 2 greeting cards. The 4 3/4x5 1/4 piece has a little under 3/4 trimmed off the side to make it 4 1/8x5 1/4. That comes up just shy of what is needed for an A2 card. I usually add a PTI Heart Border die cut or a Scallop Border cut top or bottom. The remaining strip, 2 1/2x12 is pieced into 2 A2 cards with similar techniques.

Some of these papers were different, though. It just all depended on where the "focal:" point of the paper was and how I cut it. But almost all of the A2 cards were pieced. I don't waste paper and I think it makes more interesting cards. 

This one was a true 4 1/8x5 3/8.I used the Heart Border die, Limitless Layers and a Honey Bee die cut to embellished the BEAUTIFUL damask pattern.


This one was one of the die cut sheets. I used Tag Sale #6 and Boutique Borders: Love.


This one: Medium Scallop border, Heart Border, Tag Sale #6 &  Boutique Borders: Love.


This one: Medium Scallop border, Heart Border, Fillable Frames #8


This one: Heart Border die, Mat Stack 6


This one I used an Edger die to trim the black paper on the bottom. Mat Stack 6 and a stacked butterfly.


I have more for another post.

Thank you for looking at my blog!

Susan

1 comment:

  1. Love these cards. Thank you for the formula for getting so many cards from a 12 x 12 sheet of CS. I am copying this!

    ReplyDelete