Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Monday, August 19, 2013

MORE Teresa Collins Notations cards

I told you I made a LOT of these cards, right? Well, here are 6 more. Some of these cards work out so I make at least 4, because there 4 sheets of the same paper. Some are singles because of the way the scraps end up. Don't waste scraps of pretty paper!

I did use the same supplies and tools on most of the cards.

The following one is Tag Sale #6, Heart Border Die and Limitless Layers Oval die.


This one added Filigree Border die and Boutique Border die. A cute little Honey Bee die, too!


This one used Wonderful Words:Hello.


This one used one of the die cuts from the kit.


This was one of the die cut sheets of paper. I was going to trim off the curved edges, but I decided I liked it!


This one also used one of the die cut frames from the kit. 


I had so much fun using this paper. I really challenged myself to use up all but the smallest scraps. Some of the pieces I used it to die cut a tag or other embellishment. I waaay got my money's worth!!!

Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

2 comments:

  1. Your cards are awesome. You know our GrandMom would be so proud of the way you use every bit and scrap. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, these are all fabulous, Susan! So striking with the black and white!

    ReplyDelete