Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Sunday, August 25, 2013

August 2013 Blog Hop Challenge ~ Card 3





Our Fast Food Color & Sketch Inspiration Challenge!  Just pick a color + sketch combo that appeal to you and create!  There is definitely room to get creative, but all of the big decisions are already made for you!


Another Super Simple card! Another literal representation!  

Limitless Layers: 2 1/2 was used to cut Hawaiian Shores card stock. I used all of the small flowers from Ruby Rose and used all of the colors listed. I had a small resin cabochon mum for the top of the card. 
There is a lot of white space but... the sketch has white space, so...
The sentiment is a Boutique Border: Thank You.


I REALLY like the card and color combo. 

Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan




3 comments: