Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Stamp-a-faire 2013: Rolled Dough Designs


I have 2 projects working with this technique. I am drying glitter clay for Heather's design and Melissa's velum flowers ~ Oh, Melissa. I NEVER try and copy her. Her BEAUTIFUL work is too complicated! But, I had to try this!


So Melissa, and sooooo pretty.

I chose Raspberry Fizz, Melon Berry and new Leaf.
Ok, Melissa said not to use to much clay or is squishes out! Yes-it-does!!!
And, don't put all 3 colors on the same vellum sandwich!!!
I ended up with squish overflow AND a variegated colored clay!!!
Actually, I kind of like how it turned out. Sometimes accidents are happy!


I used Beautiful Blooms II and Ruby Rose.

My flowers are not dry so they aren't "fluffy"! I hope they fluff a little but they still have ton's of dimension.


Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan



2 comments: