Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Stamp-a-faire 2013: Limited Ingredients Challenge

Here is the list of supplies you are able to use for this challenge.  You don't HAVE to use all of these supplies, but you cannot use anything that is not included on this list (except for a neutral ink, like white, gray and black)

white cardstock
white or transparent glitter(Prisma Glitter)
1-3/4" circle punch or die
1" strip of light gray cardstock (Soft Stone)
melon cardstock & ink (Melon Berry)
aqua cardstock & ink (Aqua Mist)
golden yellow cardstock & ink (Harvest Gold)

 First I stamped Background Basics: Botanicals in Aqua Mist ink. Melon Berry, then Harvest Gold and lastly Aqua Mist centers on Happiness in Bloom. The leaves are my FAVORITE!!! Aqua Mist with Harvest Gold veins. I would have NEVER used those combinations. I think it is striking!

I used Prisma Glitter in the centers of the flowers.




Whew, one more to go. I am fading, fast!

Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

3 comments:

  1. You maybe losing steam, but you sure aren't losing creativity! You go, girl! Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, this is lovely! Love how you paired those flowers with that background!

    ReplyDelete