Here is the list of supplies you are able to use for this challenge. You don't HAVE to use all of these supplies, but you cannot use anything that is not included on this list(except for a neutral ink, like white, gray and black
- white cardstock
- white or transparent glitter(Prisma Glitter)
- 1-3/4" circle punch or die
- 1" strip of light gray cardstock (Soft Stone)
- melon cardstock & ink (Melon Berry)
- aqua cardstock & ink (Aqua Mist)
- golden yellow cardstock & ink (Harvest Gold)
Do you wake up in the night and think of things? The other day I made a triple recipe of cheesy Hash brown potatoes for a couple of friends who need meals. I realized in the night I had left the cheese out!
I realized last night, late, I had not followed the rules on the limited ingredients challenge. I used dies on my first card. I thought Nichole had, but she had hand cut her flowers!
I used all of the colors, Background Basics: Botanicals, the punch and the sentiment from Pedal Pushers.
Ok, this is legal!
Thank you for looking at my blog!