Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Friday, August 8, 2014

Make It Monday #175: Creative Card Borders Using Non-Border Dies ~ Card 5

14

--Create a project utilizing your take on the challenge. Your project must use at least one Papertrey product and a creative border created with non-border dies..

I PROMISE this is my last border card! Seriously!
I LOVED Diana K's snowflake card so much, I had to try it myself.
No pink here! This is a house of males, so I went with blue!


I used Fancy Flakes. I LOVE these snow flakes. Damask Snowflakes might be my all-time favorite PTI product but Fancy Flakes aren't far behind. They are a perfect, smaller size!



I loaded these babies up with LOTS of Martha Stewart coarse glitter. They are so shiny and sparkly!!!


This card makes me smile. I know I am a bit different in this regard, but I LOVE snow! REALLY love it!
So I don't dread the coming winter!


OK, I seriously have to get back to regular programming. I have spent WAY too much time making theses cards this week. But... I have loved every minute of it.

Thank you Danielle for showing this amazing technique!

Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. But I must disagree with you on the entire snow issue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the way I like my snowflakes the best - on paper. I also must disagree with you on the entire real snow issue. And the very reason for pink snowflakes is because I am also surrounded by too many males. Love this, Suze - total sparkly goodness!

    ReplyDelete