Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Ancient Rome ~ Faux Frescoes



                         Challenge-1
Faux Fresco 1

I have to say I LOVED this technique. I LOVE the plaster feel to the card! I will be doing this one, again!


My "plaster" could have dried a little longer. Wish I would have known this last night. I could have waited until later, but I am trying to keep up!!!


I really do love it! Thanks Lizzie!!!

Thank you for looking at my blog
Susan

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you loved the technique, Susan! Your card is absolutely beautiful! I love the vibrant colors. Thank you so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beauty. Love the fall theme, but not in the traditional fall colors. I too am waiting for my "plaster to dry" :)

    ReplyDelete