Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Saturday, August 30, 2014

A Parliament of Owls!

Did you know that a "flock" of owls is called a Parliament?
Who knew? Get it? Who!!! 
Ha Ha!!


Anyway I am not a huge fan of the owl craze but I thought Betsy EOS Lip Balm Critter Cuties
Owls were too cute not to make!

Pink-Owl1
Seriously cute.

So I initially called them a flock. I smartly looked it up and found it is called a Parliament!


I went to Costco where you can get a package of 5 balms for under $11. 


I also just used scrap paper. Pieces of paper I loved but were not really big enough to make a card. 
Betsy hot glued hers so I did too. The glue will easily pop off if the recipient doesn't want it.


I am hoping there are more Critter Cuties dies.

These were fun to make.

A Parliament! WHO knew!!!

Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan



3 comments:

  1. Well, I must say this is the cutest parliament of owls I've ever seen. I know these will sell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious! I love them in all the different colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your parliament of owls is just adorable. I know my four g.daughters would get a Hoot out of these these lip glosses embellished like this.
    I did not know about the Parliament! Good trivia tidbit!

    ReplyDelete