Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Make It Monday #175: Creative Card Borders Using Non-Border Dies ~ Card 3

14

Create a project utilizing your take on the challenge. Your project must use at least one Papertrey product and a creative border created with non-border dies..

This challenge might turn into the marathon that debossed images did!
Diana K and I might have a race. Are you in Diana???
Anyway, I had this idea to use one of Dawns Boutique Border dies.

 I am really happy how it turned out. I of course used Berry Sorbet as my color palette.


I had a little stray Limeade Ice smudge at the top of the card. It was almost finished so... I covered it up!
That is why there are extra Berry Sorbet strips :)



I am still going to make a fall Leave it Be, and... I might have to make a snowflake card  like Diana K!

Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

8 comments:

  1. Simply gorgeous, my sister! Stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suze, I'm blown away! Not only because you chose to use a Boutique Borders set (very creative!) but because the WHOLE card is over the top gorgeous!! I now believe that Friendly Flowers is my new best loved floral set. Amazed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea to use Dawn's Boutique Borders...I will definitely have to try that! And I love the colors you chose for this card...super bright and cheery! I think I have to add that stamp set to my cart...it's calling my name! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! I love it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is not only gorgeous and creative non - border die cleverness, it's a jewel of a card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are many beautiful details on your card, Susan .Love those blooms, the color scheme is delightful and the border edge is so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with Diana, this is gorgeous, and I love the border!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so clever! this was a great border die, fabulous card! I love those Friendly Flowers also!

    ReplyDelete