Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Make It Monday #175: Creative Card Borders Using Non-Border Dies ~ Card 4

14

create a project utilizing your take on the challenge. Your project must use at least one Papertrey product and a creative border created with non-border dies..

After I made the Leave it Be card in the green shades, I knew I needed to do one in fall colors. 


Fall is a favorite time of mine. I love the cooler temperatures, all of the fall colors and September is both my birthday and my anniversary!


The maple-y shaped leaves seemed to be the right choice!


It turned out great. This card style will need to become a regular in my card making. Once you get the learning curve in hand it goes fairly quickly!

Thank you for looking at my blog!
Susan

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. It evokes cool, crisp days and crunching leaves. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you used such pretty papers/colours. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colors and patterns! Puts me in the mood for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very colorful leaves, Susan! I like the Autumn colors and patterns :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! Fall is coming. (Thank you for this crisp colorful reminder!) Lovely card, great border!

    ReplyDelete