Search This Blog

Contact me

Email sbeauchaine@kc.rr.com

Saturday, May 31, 2014

3 cards that are NOT DEBOSSED!!!

The obsession is over!  

During the May release Danielle Flanders made a set of 3 cards with Life is Beautiful and Delicate Details.
I LOVED them! Actually, they are the reason I bought Delicate Details.



How GORGEOUS are these cards?
SERIOUSLY gorgeous!!!

Danielle used a polka dot velum which I didn't have. I could have stamped mine with Fresh snow ink but didn't want to wait for it to dry.
She also sewed her velum to the card. I LOVE the look of sewing but just don't love doing it.
So I CHEATED!
I glued mine down and added a strip of the card stock to cover the glue!



The first one I made was the blue one and I adhered the Delicate detail cut on top.


For the next 2, I added it under the velum.
I also used some marble paper that I cut for the top layer of the butterfly.
I LOVE how that turned out!


Lastly, I recently broke down and bought VersaFine Black Onyx ink!
I was happy with my True Black! What was all the fuss about???
OH MY!!!
So CRISP! So SOLID!
Yep! I am now a convert!!!


Thank you Danielle for your amazing inspiration!

Thank you fro looking at my blog!
Susan

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! Who would not love getting these cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Suze! Seriously. They are so stunning; why oh why are you tormenting me with the butterflies?!! I can imagine how beautiful they must be to hold and touch in real life. You know I love everything PTI also, but Versafine Onyx Black is just something that is what it is.

    ReplyDelete